Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Crying World

As I was travelling from Pune to Lonavalla in a local train I came across a man. I looked deep into his eyes and I saw how lonely he is. I tried to talk to him but he couldn't understand me as I didn't talk he's native language.So there's nothing I could do but just stare at the man's eye and saw how lost he is without Jesus. Everyday we came across this man ( the empty soul without Jesus); my question for myself and for all you is that " do we really care to share Jesus for him "; it does not necessarily be always in words , but we can atleast give him a little love and care. So that he can smell the aroma of Jesus in us. This man I've met birthed in me a song " Crying World ". You can check out the song here https://soundcloud.com/griksimsang/crying-world...
The world around us is crying out to us in desperation for the truth. They are lost and lonely searching for love. Our neighbours are waiting for our one step of that love ; our lonely friends are waiting for our touch; on the city streets, poor children begs food from you but actually they are seeking love. Famines , earthquakes in many places ; Nation rise againts nation..Million souls taking their own live ; silent cries of those 27 million girls trapped in human trafficking.. " the world is crying, hidden tears are falling' without Him they're dying' do we ever care" "LETS BE THE AROMA OF JESUS TO THIS DYING WORLD"

No comments:

Post a Comment